Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10 of 30 Day Challenge: What I put in my hair

Hair products aren't something I'm usually fussed about (though opinions have been that I really SHOULD be fussed!). When I DO remember to put gunk in my hair to keep it from looking like a hay bale that's travelled across the Nullabor in the back of a ute, I've been using this: "Garnier Fructis Thermo-Active Sleek & Shine with Bamboo Extract". It's not bad but I need to really get a haircut. This will be done before renewing my 5 year drivers licence. I need to get a whole makeover actually as the next time I WILL BE 50!!!!! Aaaarrrrghh! I don't think Garnier something something something will help then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Keep 'em comin'! [All comments are moderated but all opinions are welcome.]