Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Why my daughter is being nice to me

Last week I received a lovely surprise, I won the Fox In Flats eQUIP competition!  Once Miss Chicken realised I would have $100 worth of jewellery she was quick to realise she could benefit out of this and was strangely nice to me for a few days.  I wasn't sure if the winnings would come in a voucher or not so I tried to haggle with her that some of it would definitely be in her stocking at Christmas.

Lucky for me it was delivered as a stash of bling and colour (even a pair of sunglasses)!  This means that it is all mine and I can lend some of it out to the Chicken as I see fit.  It happens to be in the style and colours that I love and I don't have to use my woeful non skills of decision making and I don't have to go to the shops and regret the choices I've made, because somebody read my mind and I (and the Chicken) now have a beautiful range to wear.


I love colour!  My favourite is the set of pink/orange/brown beaded bangles which I haven't worn yet as Chicken beat me to them on our first outing.

Do you love to splash out on jewellery? What's your favourite piece at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Keep 'em comin'! [All comments are moderated but all opinions are welcome.]