Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fooling around with storm photos

I took these photos the other day (with my trusty iPhone) as the lightening storm was rolling in quickly  over Sydney. Couldn't catch the lightening but the huge grey/green clouds were impressive. 

As you can see I've fiddled about on Picasa 3 today.

Enjoying making collages, so Mr Moneymaker's birthday invitations will be completed tomorrow.  Will also post a few photos that I've been saving up for when I was able to format them nicely.

You might have noticed I've changed Birdy Num Num slightly too, I've gone the white background as I really like the clean look.  Not to sure how and what to do with my banner though, another project for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Keep 'em comin'! [All comments are moderated but all opinions are welcome.]