Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!!!

OK so it was last Wednesday, but have had a big black blob in the spot where I can usually pull out some creative scribblings.  I must be getting old. Oh yeah, I just turned 46.  Bugger.

The day itself was not outstanding except for the lovely requested pressies appearing at breakfast (iPhone wallet, purple of course and box of chocs) and a pair of birdy earings delivered yesterday from my sister.  My other sister gave me my birthday present to me in January and I have been using it almost every night since, in fact I've got it in my lap right now!  Don't get excited, it's not powered by batteries, it's a laptop stable table (hang on there are batteries - for the bendy light attached!).

So all very nice practical gifts but I felt I needed to make up for not receiving my dream gift - an iPad (the universe even arranged the launch of iPad 3 on my birthday!).  So when I received an email on that day for a special birthday deal from Mirenesse, I couldn't resist.  They were offering a surprise package worth $160 for $19.95 which promised youth and beauty (well that's how I read it anyway).  Worth a shot.

It arrived tonight:

It contains Whipped Moisture Fill 3D Halo Spheres; Absolutely Radiant Tinted Moisturiser (Hydrating Firming); French Kiss Lip Cocktail (Mai Tai); 3D Forever Gloss; and Hydra Gel Eye Liner (Foxfur Brown).

At the moment they all seem a bit intimidating from someone who's daily makeup is tinted SPF moisturiser, maybe some powder on a particularly blotchy day.  So will be doing some experimenting over the next couple of weeks and may even take a photo - not keen on the close ups so may not.  Then again, if they make a significant difference to this tired old face, who knows!

What I do like about this product and the reason I put my address on their email list, was that they are free from all those nasty things like Parabens, SLS, Formaldehyde, Petroleum, Alcohol, Mercury and whole lot more that is listed PLUS they are not tested on animals.

You can find out more about it all on their website http://www.mirenesse.com/

If you've used this product, let me know what you thought and any tips as I'm pretty amateur when it comes to makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Keep 'em comin'! [All comments are moderated but all opinions are welcome.]