Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 14 of 30 Day Photo Challenge: Where I went today


Today I went to the local Italian Festival which was exactly as I expected - lots of people, food and coffee. Pigged out on a yummy fat apple/custard/caramel crepe (Nugget had a less threatening Nutella/White Chocolate crepe) and some very hot coffee. I took this photo of the carpark/petrol station 7 Eleven to show my daughter the many groups of little teens hanging out together going about the mating ritual. She preferred to go shopping with her friend than come out with the family. I know this is the start of the teenage years now, she is too embarrassed to be part of our family. At least we still have hold of our little Nugget who can still find fun on a boat on a trailer (thanks SES).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Keep 'em comin'! [All comments are moderated but all opinions are welcome.]