Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 12 of 30 Day Photo Challenge: At work

A little cheating on today's photo as I happened to spend the 12th August in a professional development day and there was absolutely NO opportunity to sneak a photo - I was in one of the front tables in a crowded small room full of other secretaries. This photo is one I sneakily took last Autumn to show our Principal being helped by some students to clean up our yard of lovely brown leaves. We don't have a maintenance man since he was asked to leave last year because of a disagreement with the other school we share our grounds with. The outcome of this regrettable incident is we end up maintaining all the grounds ourselves. Anyway that's a beef I won't get into here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Keep 'em comin'! [All comments are moderated but all opinions are welcome.]